Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some of my favorites


I'm not real sure what I would ever do without Kim. Kim and I did not become REAL good friends until after highschool, but I am so glad we did. She is amazing. She has been there for me through SO many ups and downs. She is just one of those people that can walk in a room and brighten it up. She is so much fun to be with and wont hesitate to let you know exactly how she feels :) Which is one thing I love about her! Don't get me wrong..she is a red-head...therefore, she has that fire hot temper!! Ha, but no matter what I've ever done or said to her she has been there for me through thick and thin. I love this girl more than she will ever know and I am SOOO thankful that God placed her in my life and so close to my heart. No matter the miles between us she is still my bestest!






Kristy Lynn--This is my cousin and one of my best friends. Kristy and I never lived close to each other growing up, but we were always really close. I would come to Louisiana and visit all the time and could not wait to spend my weekends out here with her. We laugh ALL the time when we are together. We went to college together in MS and then both moved to LA afterwards and now live close to each other finally!! She is great and I love her very much! (We have a ton of pictures together but this is the only one I have downloaded right now, I will update!)






Sister- I dont even know where to begin. We didnt met until I was 15 yrs old. (long story..might fill everyone in one day) BUT OMG how much we are alike..and yet so different. We hit it off from the get-go. We are built the same, talk the same, act the same, and complete each others sentences. It's so crazy!! I am so thankful she found me and I will never let her go :) I love you sister. (More pictures to come)






MOM- There are so many things to say to my Mom. The list of thank you's would go on and on forever. She is amazing. She has been there from day 1 (literally!!) and has never left my side. I can tell her ANYTHING and whether she agrees or not she always listens and is so understanding. She loves me unconditionally and I can never thank her enough for everything she has done for me in my life and all the love she has given. If you have never met my mother...well you should!




Oh gosh I have so many more favorite people. My In-Laws, Jessica, Keith, all my Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, step brothers and sisters, and SO many of my friends. I never will forget you guys.I dont have pictures downloaded of these people, but they are amazing and mean so much to me! I love you all very much!!!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet!!! You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have :)